среда, 12 марта 2014 г.

Market Bag

Market Bag












I purchased my bag at a store called The Loop in Sonoma, CA so my Apolis bag is black with the leather patch that says Apolis + The Loop. I love the black handles and the overall black bag because it doesn't get as dirty easily. The waterproof interior lining makes it easy to clean and the lining is definitely waterproof because I've spilled half a bottle of water in there on accident and it didn't leak out of the bag. I carry everything from groceries, flowers, beach towels, and even my DSLR camera in this bag. The bag is large so you can fit quite a bit and even if it is heavy the wider leather straps make it comfortable to carry versus thin canvas straps. The only con is the lettering on the front of the bag seems to come off easily/smear. I had mine for a month and although I was careful the second row of lettering just smeared all the way across, but aside from that, this is a very versatile bag and I would highly recommend it!


Thanks for this kind review. Following up with a direct email, this is a one-off occurrence for the text to have this issue. I'll get you a new bag right away and we'd like to inspect this QC issue to ensure this never happens again. Also sending you access to our version of amazon prime with free expedited shipping on all orders and a few other perks as a small way to apologize for this inconvenience. Thanks for the feedback


Shea

CEO


- Apolis


We've taken our market bags everywhere from the beach to camping to the grocery store and more. Super durable, great size, and the waterproof coating helps a ton to rinse out if needed. Collecting them when we travel to different cities, looking forward to finding new ones and adding to the collection :)


Customize Your City Series Market Bag
Customize Your City Series Market Bag

Original article and pictures take cdn.shopify.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий