четверг, 5 февраля 2015 г.

Pig Planter, Ceramic Pig, Pig Gift, Mini Pig, Desk Planter, Vintage Design, Orange Decor, Succulent Planter, Cactus Pot, Sponge Holder

Pig Planter, Ceramic Pig, Pig Gift, Mini Pig, Desk Planter, Vintage Design, Orange Decor, Succulent Planter, Cactus Pot, Sponge Holder

Buyer photo Rachel Woodard, who reviewed this item with the Etsy app for Android.
5 out of 5 stars Mar 23, 2017

Buyer photo Sheri Glover, who reviewed this item with the Etsy app for iPhone.
5 out of 5 stars Jan 16, 2018

Theft insurance for US buyers: If you would like to have full insurance coverage, that covers theft, which is when your order is shipped and status shows delivered but not there. Contact me before purchase and I will purchase signature confirmation. This will cover theft because it cannot happen. Your package will only be delivered to a signature from you or someone in your home. Cost is about $2.10 for $50 or less

Recommend if you live in an Apartment, Suite, Condo, Duplex or Busy neighborhood.


What to do if your order is lost or damaged:


Damaged items for both US and International: A photo of damaged item is required for replacement. Just email me the photo and let me know your item was damaged.

I will then file a claim with UPS, or USPS. Please keep all packing materials and the item and once the claim has gone through, I will have your replacement shipped right out. Orders will have to be remade and will be done so as number one priority over all other orders.


Lost items in the US: Your tracking number must show your item was never delivered. Post office Insurance will not cover lost items if the tracking number shows it was delivered.

If your order is missing from theft I cannot replace it, it is not my fault, you will need to file a claim with your post office in the event that it may be found and returned to you.

Please request signature confirmation so this will not happen before purchasing. Cost is $2.10 for $50 or less package. Let me know and I will include it in shipping or send invoice if you have already paid


Lost items for international: I can only replace lost items shipped with insurance with tracking. Insurance is available upon request. Only one lost package in 15 years and that is because the International buyer was out of town.


Please read listing information for size and color.

Colors may appear different from the monitor to real life, I suggest going with white if you are after a specific color match.


Returns:

Please contact me within 5 days after receipt and let me know you are returning an item. Returns are paid for at the buyers' expense, all US returns must be returned within 5 days of receipt.


EU and International buyers will have 14 days to decide and buyer pays all shipping expenses to return. Please include insurance, proof of shipping and email me the track number. If a package is lost or returned damaged without insurance, a refund will not be issued.

Once your return is received, I will send a refund for the product, minus the shipping and insurance because the shipping carrier used will not refund them to me.


Original article and pictures take www.etsy.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий